At Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC, we can help you recover after a storm damages your property, makes your home unlivable or interrupts your business. From our office in Minnesota and Colorado, we represent commercial and individual policyholders all across the country. Call us if you need help pursuing insurance recovery for:
- Storm damage
- Hail damage
- Wind damage
- Tornado damage
- Ice dam damage
- Lightning and fire damage
As attorneys who previously represented insurance companies, we each gained an in-depth knowledge of how insurance companies work and handle claims. We can anticipate the tactics they will use to deny your coverage, and we know effective strategies for combating those tactics. We can protect your rights as a policyholder.
Helping You Recover After A Storm
We understand the unique concerns of different kinds of property owners facing storm damages. We are available to help:
- Residential homeowners: As a homeowner, you are likely concerned primarily with being able to continue living in your home. We can help you pursue coverage for your personal property and additional living expenses if you are unable to remain in your home until the damage is repaired.
- Community Associations: We help community associations with property insurance secure coverage for damage to buildings, common elements, and limited common elements.
- Commercial property owners and tenants: Unlike residential homes, commercial properties often have flat roofs susceptible to collapse under heavy snow accumulation. A roof cave-in, a fire or any other type of storm damage can not only compromise the building, but it can also prevent a business or tenant from continuing its operations. We can help clients pursue insurance recovery for the physical damage, as well as a business interruption claim to compensate lost profits.
- Farm and ranch owners: We can help you pursue a crop insurance claim if hail or wind damaged your crops, and we are ready to help you with a claim for damage to buildings and machinery on your ranch or farmland resulting from acts of nature.
Let Us Help You
For a free 30-minute initial consultation, please contact us online or call 1-888-495-9140.