Get Quality Representation For Fire Damage Claims

Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC has the skilled representation you need to pursue what you deserve.

Scroll Bottom



Fires can cause extensive property damage. Regardless of what starts a blaze, a fire can destroy a home or commercial property in minutes. Even after the fire is extinguished, smoke damage can make a property uninhabitable.

Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC protects the rights of policyholders and holds insurance companies accountable after a fire loss. We will not let your insurance claim be undervalued.

Call our office at 866-291-7528 for a free consultation.

We Can Help You Secure Coverage For Smoke And Fire Damage

From our offices in Minnesota and Colorado, Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC can help you recover damages. We represent commercial and individual policyholders across the country. If your insurance carrier undervalues or denies your insurance claim for fire or smoke damage, we can help. We regularly represent clients involved in disputes with their insurance companies over fire and smoke damage, including those caused by:

  • Defective products
  • Gas explosions
  • Lightning strikes
  • Electrical fires
  • Other undetermined events

Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC understands that every property owner dealing with a fire claim has unique needs and concerns. That’s why we provide comprehensive services for a wide range of people and businesses:

  • Residential homeowners: We pursue coverage for your structure, personal property, and additional living expenses.
  • Community associations: We help community associations with property insurance secure coverage for damage to buildings, common elements, and limited common elements. We also help advise community associations regarding the interaction between its master insurance policy and the owners’ HO-6 policies, and assessment of the master insurance policy deductible to the owners.
  • Commercial property owners and tenants: We pursue insurance recovery not only for the physical damage, but also the business interruption to compensate for lost profits.
  • Farm and ranch owners: We can help you with a claim for damage to buildings and machinery on your ranch or farmland resulting from the fire, as well as the loss of livestock and business interruption to compensate for lost profits.

Insurance companies are responsible for these damages. You have rights if they undervalue or refuse to pay your claim. Our experienced attorneys can help you pursue them.

Let Us Help You

Insurance coverage disputes are stressful, but our lawyers know what insurance companies do on the other side. We use our experience to help you with your claim. Reach our team for free at 866-291-7528 or by sending us an email.