FREE 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION
While many policyholders think of insurance companies as protectors, the truth is that insurance companies are businesses. As businesses, they are more concerned with their bottom line than they are with covering your property damage or business interruption. Insurance companies frequently engage in tactics to avoid fully compensating policyholders under the terms of their policies. We understand how to spot and counter these tactics and get you compensation, even after an initial claim denial.
If an insurance company denied coverage of your claim or is delaying payment of your claim, call us. Smith Jadin Johnson helps insurance policyholders resolve disputes with their insurance companies. Our offices are based in Minnesota and Colorado and serve clients across the country.
Reach us by phone at 866-291-7528.
Protecting Policyholders’ Rights
We work hard to make sure that insurance companies honor their obligations. We protect your rights when insurance companies try to avoid their obligations, including:
- Disputing how a property incurred damage to avoid compensating a policyholder. For example, an insurance company could say that most of your property damage in a storm was caused by a flood (not covered) rather than wind (covered).
- Accusing a policyholder of engaging in fraudulent behavior, particularly in relation to house fires, to deny a claim.
- Making unnecessary requests for information and documents to the policyholder.
- Making a policyholder sit for an examination under oath.
- Unreasonably delaying payment on undisputed portions of a claim, or using those insurance proceeds as leverage to settle disputed portions of the claim.
We regularly review our clients’ denied claims and have extensive experience in analyzing complex insurance policy language and the facts surrounding a denied claim. And when necessary, we take cases to court to protect our clients. From our offices in Minnesota and Colorado, we accept clients facing insurance recovery challenges across the country.
Our Lawyers Are Ready. Are You?
An insurance coverage dispute can be intimidating. Insurance companies have all the resources. Luckily, our firm has all the knowledge and experience you need to win. Start working with us today by calling 866-291-7528 to schedule your free 30-minute consultation. You can also reach us through our online contact form. Smith Jadin Johnson: Integrity. Honesty. Tenacity.