FREE 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION
Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC helps property owners when insurance companies do not adjust fairly and pay their claims.
We protect the rights of commercial and individual policyholders. Our talented team regularly works on a wide range of insurance matters, including the following:
- Securing coverage for storm damage and other acts of nature, as well as coverage after fires destroy our clients’ property, plumbing leaks, structural collapse and water damage
- Defending our clients when their insurance companies demand an examination under oath
- Representing our clients in insurance appraisal hearings after an insurance carrier undervalues a property damage claim
- Helping our clients bring lawsuits and bad faith claims when their insurance carriers deny claims or coverage
- Assisting clients in reviewing, interpreting, and purchasing the appropriate insurance coverage
Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC has high-caliber lawyers who can and do take policyholder issues to court. For a free 30-minute consultation and nationally recognized legal help, dial 866-291-7528.
Experience And Success In Insurance Disputes Across The Nation
Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC serves clients across the country. We understand the different needs faced by policyholders: individual, commercial, community associations, farm and ranch policyholders. As an individual policyholder, you may be concerned about where you will sleep and live, as well as additional living expenses. As a commercial policyholder, you may be most concerned with recovering for your business interruption and lost profits. Regardless of who you are, we always work hard to secure the best result.
Statute Of Limitations May Apply To Your Case
It is important to understand that insurance claims and deadlines are time-sensitive. Some jurisdictions have as short as a one-year statute of limitation to recover on a property insurance claim from the date the loss occurred. If you face an insurance claim dispute, including an undervalued claim, an unpaid claim or a denied claim, call us as soon as you can.