Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC serves as outside general counsel to established businesses by providing effective and practical advice on legal matters related to general operations, mergers and acquisitions, and succession planning/dissolution. We also counsel numerous entrepreneurs on starting businesses, focusing on entity formation, tax planning, and operating agreements for multi-member owners. In sum, Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC is there to serve as your trusted advisor for every stage of your business.
Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC also provides representation for nonprofit and tax-exempt entities, including formation, board governance, and operations services.
BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Entity selection and tax advisory
- Organizational documents and filings
- Operating/Member control agreements
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Commercial leases
- Employee handbooks
- Corporate governance
- Contract review and drafting
- Tax planning
- Nonprofit and tax-exempt entities
- Business succession planning
- Stock/Membership offerings
- Mergers and acquisitions