Dear Clients and Friends,
During this uncertain time of COVID-19, the health and well-being of our team members, clients, and their families is of the utmost importance to us. As details of this outbreak continue to develop, we want to make you aware of the measures we are taking.
First and foremost, Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC (the “Firm”) wants to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our team members, clients, visitors, and others frequenting our offices. Throughout our offices we have provided alcohol-based sanitizer, as well as provided disinfectant wipes for frequently touched objects and surfaces. We have asked our team members to:
- Stay home when sick.
- Wash hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Limit face-to-face meetings as much as possible and instead use telephone and videoconferencing.
- Sneeze or cough into tissues and discard in the trash.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
To you, our clients and friends, we ask that during this time you do not come into the Firm’s offices if you fit any of the following criteria:
- You are not feeling well or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have been traveling outside of the country.
- You have been on a cruise.
At this time, our offices remain open and fully operational, but we will continue to closely monitor the situation and keep you apprised as needed. Should the outbreak require us to close any of our offices, we have facilitated remote working arrangements for most team members to provide you with uninterrupted service. During this challenging time, providing our clients with the highest level of service remains our top priority. You can rely on us to meet deadlines, respond to your questions, and address any concerns in a timely manner.
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.