Basic Guidelines for Protecting Your Homeowner Association in Contracted Work

Homeowner associations often need to enter contracts to undertake construction work or other improvements that will affect all members of a homeowner association. Unfortunately, sometimes contracts are approved without careful review and contractors who are unqualified or unlicensed are hired. Associations should carefully review all contracts they intend to enter, giving it the same amount of exceptional care that would be required for a for profit corporation. Here are some basic guidelines for protecting your homeowner association when contracted work is required.

Tips to File a Property Insurance Claim

Though we all like to believe that our homes are going to last forever, the truth is that losses like hail, wind, fire, and theft do happen in our area. Homeowners insurance protects people from having to pay directly for costly repairs when a loss occurs. This is why all homeowners should have an insurance policy.

Put Our Experience To Work For You

Do You Need Skilled Legal Counsel On Your Side?

When you put your trust in us, we will put our integrity and tenacity into your case. Call us at 866-291-7528, or email us to tell us about your legal needs.

We offer a free, 30-minute initial consultation.

Contact Smith Jadin Johnson »

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Locations

From The Rockies To Lake Michigan, We’ve Got You Covered

Bloomington Office
7900 Xerxes Ave South
Suite 2020
Bloomington, MN 55431

Toll Free: 866-291-7528
Fax: 612-235-7927
Map & Directions

Broomfield Office
11755 Airport Way
Suite 208
Broomfield, CO 80021

Toll Free: 866-291-7528
Map & Directions

Office Locations