FREE 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION
- Neil Magny, UFC Top Contender
“Jared is in the top 1% of lawyers I have had in my courtroom.”
- Judge Carlos Rodrigues
“It’s simple, without Jared, I would no longer be in business.”
- Coach Chris McLeod
Jared realized his enthusiasm for the courtroom at university, as president of the college’s allocation committee while successfully arguing against other colleges before the Senate. While in law school, Jared became able to practice as a lawyer when he was admitted into a selective program. Before graduating law school, he had already completed many adversarial hearings on behalf of his clients. He made the Dean’s List and received a best advocate award for moot court.
“He handled everything so politely with them until it was the right time to be aggressive.”
- David Berkowitz
Jared has worked as an Assistant Public Defender in South Florida. Relentlessly advocating for his clients through all manner of hearings, motions and trials, Jared has helped hundreds of people go back to where they belong- home with their families. He has been a lead and partner trial-attorney in all levels of felony, misdemeanor and juvenile felony offenses and moved forward with those experiences into litigating civil matters.
Jared came into the civil practice of law armed with lessons and skills stemming from the representation of people perpetually in danger of losing their liberty, freedom, and the respect of their community. Over time, his civil client list has included
- Darden Restaurants
- Amerisure Insurance
- T.H.E. Ins. Comp.
- Peninsula Ins. Comp.
- Gallagher Basset Ins.
- Citizens Insurance
- Caterpillar, Kelly T.
- Community Bank
- Construction Comp’s
- Dade County Fair
- Broward County Fair
- Ultra Music Festival
- Sony/BMG Artists
- Fight 2 Win Pro.
- Murcielago Events
- Reliance Pharmacy
- Prof. Athletes w/
- UFC, Bellator, ONE
- Sanabul Sports Inc.
Theoretically, the insurance company was designed to reimburse, protect and bring an injured person/business back to where they were before they were injured and/or before something they owned was destroyed. This does not always occur. The mainstay of Jared’s legal practice is representing people and businesses who have been, or may be, treated unjustly by the insurance company. Insurance law can be complicated and bring forth an array of difficulties, aggressive defense attorneys and disagreeable insurance company employees. You deserve to be treated fairly by a insurance company and it is not unreasonable to expect them to always do the right thing. Jared dedicates his abilities, personal growth, and time, to ensure they do. SJJ Law Firm- finally, lawyers who gets it!
- Legal Externship with Elko County District Attorney’s Office as an Assistant Civil District Attorney
- Legal Internship with Washtenaw County Public Defender’s Office as an Assistant Felony Public Defender.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. Specialty: Litigation
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Floriada
- B.S. in Real Estate Finance
- Colorado Supreme Court Committee on Access to Justice
- Florida Bar Association 2010-present
- American Association of Justice 2015 – 2019
- Greater Legal Services of Miami, Committee Volunteer 2014
- Broward County Young Lawyers Division 2012
- Broward County Hispanic Lawyers 2012
- Committees to Elect/Re-elect Broward Judges