“My clients deserve someone who can explain things to them in an easy to understand and straightforward manner, provide realistic expectations, and then advocate aggressively on their behalf. My goal is to provide exactly that to each and every client.”
Finn has successfully advocated for his clients at all stages of the insurance process including claim investigation, coverage disputes, appraisals, and litigation. Finn’s successful results in that practice allows him to approach his clients’ problems with a keen understanding and familiarity of the insurance process.
He practices in the following areas:
Finn is a member of the American Bar Association, Federal Bar Association, Minnesota State Bar, and the Hennepin County Bar Association. Finn is admitted to practice in Minnesota State Court and the United States District Court of Minnesota.
Finn obtained his Juris Doctorate from The University of Minnesota Law School in 2013. While in Law School Finn clerked for the Minnesota Court Appeals, participated in the Maynard Pirsig Moot Court, and represented several clients as a student attorney in the Law School’s Civil Practice Clinic. Prior to Law School, Finn received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from The American University in Washington D.C.
- Minnesota, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2014
- Wisconsin, 2018
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Juris Doctorate – 2013
- The American University, Washington, D.C.
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2005
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: International Relations
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Legal Considerations in Homeowner Association Lending —CAI-MN, Fall 2016
- Proxy Voting and HOAs —CIC Midwest News, Spring 2017
- Community Association Insurance Policies – To property managers – March 2017