FREE 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION
"I believe my role as an attorney is to not only zealously advocate on behalf of my client, but to explain the law and the legal process in a way that everyone, especially my client, can understand."
Amanda joined Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC in 2018. Amanda is an experienced civil litigator having practiced across a wide range of practice areas and venues. Amanda has a great deal of courtroom experience, having appeared in almost every judicial district in the State of Minnesota.
Amanda obtained her Juris Doctor in 2012. While in law school Amanda was a staff member of the William Mitchell Law Review, a member of the Rosalie E. Wahl Moot Court, a certified student attorney representing female prisoners in the Reentry Clinic, and an avid volunteer for the Minnesota Justice Foundation. After law school Amanda was an associate in Southern Minnesota for several years, practicing in a wide array of practice areas. Before joining Smith Jadin Johnson, PLLC Amanda represented large corporations and banks, appearing in Court on a near daily basis. In her free time Amanda enjoys yoga, traveling, and spending time with her daughter.
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor magna cum laude – 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Rosalie E. Wahl Moot Court, 2010-2011
- Honors: Certified Student Attorney, Reentry Clinic
- Honors: Minnesota Justice Foundation, Volunteer
- Law Review: William Mitchell Law Review, Volume 38, Staff Member, 2011 – 2012
- DePaul University
- Bachelor of Arts – 2007
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Communications
- Minor: English Literature
- Debtor-Creditor Handbook, 11th Edition, 2018 Update: Locating Assets
- Debtor-Creditor Handbook, 11th Edition, 2014: Farmer-Lender Mediation Act